Yoga For Children
This course helps your child to develop physically and mentally and also to develop a healthy respect for themselves and others. Neither in any schools or in any colleges, it is taught to the children how to stay happy. The Happiness program and Special course for Yoga for Children is meant specially to teach how to stay happy. The simple breathing techniques and asanas taught in the program, which include Shakti Kriya, give your child the tools to overcome negative factors such as fear, nervousness, anxiety, frustration, jealousy, etc. easily. Apart from this, some playful activities are specially arranged for the children to have an positive attitude towards life and to take every problem of their life as a mere small needle
The entire program is playful, effortless, engaging and fun, and all exercises and processes are designed specifically for this age group.
This program brings up friendliness, forgiveness and respect n their life. Also, helps in their overall development that helps them to gain self-confidence and take every challenge of the life with a smiling face. Thus, assuring successful life and a bright future ahead..!
Benefits Of This Course:
- Overcome negative emotions like fear, anxiety, anger, frustration, etc.
- Improve ability to concentrate and remember
- Increase joy, creativity, sense of well being
- Overcome stage fear
- Learn to work in a group and overcome difficulties with peers
- Simple tenets to deal with everyday problems
- Importance of breath, yoga meditation
- Make new friends everyday
- Complete personality development
- Introduction to spirituality, to Indian heritage
- Mind becomes fresh
- No more breathing problems
Peer pressure is very demanding. So are exams, parents, relationships, sports and entrance tests. So how can you cope with everything? Have fun in team games and interactive processes, and group discussions about the issues that affect your life: dealing with friendships and relationships, how to concentrate better on studies, how you can reach your potential.
And to look at a life with a different point of view...