200 Hours Teacher Training
SYLLABUS FOR TTC COURSE(RSY200)
Yoga Teacher Training - Duration: 4-6 weeks,45-60 days, Matter of Study (Yoga teacher training - 200 hour level,RTY200), Method, principle, sequencing, adjusting, benefits and cautions of:
- Asana Practice and Asana philosophy
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Mudra and Bandha (Yogic locked)
- Advanced Yogic and Meditation Techniques like Shakti Kriya, Yog Nidra, Cyclic Meditation etc.
- Cleansing process (Kriya)
- Teaching practice
- Basic Ayurveda, nutrition and the yogic diet.
- Anatomy (physical, mental and spiritual benefits of yoga.)
- Physiology of yogic practice
- Teaching Methodology of different styles of yoga- Patanjali Ashtanga, Traditional & Classical Hatha, Vinyasa, Shivananda & Mysore Style, Power yoga etc.
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga
- Mantra recitation
- Introduction of Seven chakras and five elements.
- Yogic life style.
- Panch Kleshas
- Three Gunas
- Panch Auras/Etheric Body
- Panch Pranas
- Kundalini Yoga
SCHEDULE FOR TTC COURSE(RSY200)
Daily schedule for RTY200. With every Sunday as Holiday
|1.||5:00 AM - 6:15 AM||Wake up, Bath and Relax|
|2.||6:30 AM - 7:00 AM||Mantra Recitation With Meditation|
|3.||7:00 AM - 8:00 AM||Practice Of Asanas(under Teacher Guidance)|
|4.||8:00 AM - 8:30 AM||Breathing Exercise(Pranayama)|
|5.||8:30 AM to 10:00 A.M||Freshen Up, Breakfast and Relax|
|6.||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Self- Practice|
|7.||12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Lunch|
|8.||1:00 PM - 2:30 PM||Personal time /Rest.|
|9.||2:30 PM - 3:00 PM||Tea or any other liquid item|
|10.||3:00 to 3:30 P.M||Mantra Recitation with Meditation|
|11.||3:30 PM - 4:30 PM||Theory Class|
|12.||4:30 PM - 6:00 PM||Practice Of Asanas & Pranayama(under teacher guidance)|
|13.||6:00 PM -7:00 PM||Discourse and Question-Answers|
|14.||7:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Dinner|
|15.||8:30 PM - 10:00 PM||Personal Time|
Note: In 200hr course, one day outing with students is carried on. In a week, two days are given for Special and Advanced Yogic Techniques. Saturdays meant for Personality Development Classes..And one day in a week Cleansing Processes are carried upon.